The Frontlash Magazine is a independent magazine with several contributors and articles, where the central topic is based in progressive feminism and empowerment. They also utilize the topic of sustainable fashion, which is where I found similar content. This magazine is relatively new, with their recent stardom occurring within the past year. They have marketed their product greatly through the use of social media, such as Instagram, Facebook, and a Youtube Channel. Similar to the previous magazine, FairFashion, they also provide a newsletter immediately after clicking on the page and scrolling. Within their newsletter pop-up, they use a welcoming slogan which allows the audience to feel involved in the community. This magazine utilizes forms of digital media, through the articles and use of online social media.
I have found inspiration through the coloring of their website, with soft hints of orange and white, it is easy to read and comprehend. I plan to use this when putting together my own website, while taking inspiration from their use of media and newsletters. I also want to include the hints of a cleaner outline to their website, along with clever titles to each of their subheadings, such as "Progress a New Way" and "Fashion Get Inspired."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
Due to the current predicament, I was not able to reshoot with my model for new photos. However, I would have loved to have a sho...
-
FairFashion Magazine is a relatively new publication. They have founded their magazine around a cause for sustainability within the fashion ...
-
The Frontlash Magazine is a independent magazine with several contributors and articles, where the central topic is based in progressive fem...
No comments:
Post a Comment