Friday, May 1, 2020

Final Submission


Due to the current predicament, I was not able to reshoot with my model for new photos. However, I would have loved to have a shoot with my model in different locations, such as more by the ocean to push for a more environmental initiative. I also would have liked to have a wider variety of outfits, such as ones showing off more sustainable fashion. Along with being unable to reshoot, I wasn't able to tweak much on the submission software-wise because I don't have the technology from home to do this. Similar to the photoshoot, I did have some tweaks in mind that I would have done if not for the situation. 
First, I want to swap out the teal tone of the words "environmentally chic" in the title page for a more earthy green tone. The teal is a bit too bright for the theme I was going for. 
Along with this, I wanted to include more photos within the two-page article, and perhaps position them in a way that is more cohesive rather than scattered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

Due to the current predicament, I was not able to reshoot with my model for new photos. However, I would have loved to have a sho...