Friday, November 1, 2019

Project Selection-My Decision

After close consideration, I have come to the conclusion of choosing the magazine project. I evaluated my skills for the best fit, and my ability to be visually creative, being a good writer, and my personal skill of working better individually have pushed me in the direction of creating a magazine. For my magazine, I want to go for a young adult audience as my target population. This means that, I want to be able to have catching images, but I want my writing to be read with full interest. By researching the types of magazines, I am interested in doing a fashion/style theme, with some celebrity or rising stars in music within one of my articles. I want to use a colorful cover, but one that is simplistic to read. As stated previously, I plan to work alone during this project so I can have full creative reign over what is put into the magazine itself. Therefore, the magazine project would be the best fit for me overall because of the visual aspects that a magazine possesses, while also being able to interject written articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

Due to the current predicament, I was not able to reshoot with my model for new photos. However, I would have loved to have a sho...