Tuesday, January 21, 2020
Feedback and Revisions
Based on my feedback and revisions, I have decided to improve on all aspects of my magazine (table of contents, title page, and two-page article), by using a different color scheme with more neutral tones rather than hot pink and black text. I want to use a different program rather than Canva and Google Docs for a more professional finish. I may also use different photos in my final product with more outfits and dimensions/poses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
Due to the current predicament, I was not able to reshoot with my model for new photos. However, I would have loved to have a sho...
-
FairFashion Magazine is a relatively new publication. They have founded their magazine around a cause for sustainability within the fashion ...
-
The Frontlash Magazine is a independent magazine with several contributors and articles, where the central topic is based in progressive fem...
No comments:
Post a Comment