The flat plan I have created includes a variety of photography, advertisements, and several opinions and first-hand accounts of the fashion industry issue that I plan to tackle. Throughout my flat plan, I have strategically placed a majority of advertisements in the beginning and end of the magazine, while giving my main article the spotlight. By using this strategy, the audience will be able to shift their full focus on the subject at hand. I have also included a memoir on an upcoming fashion designer that has been gaining popularity through the pieces they have created. This is extremely important to my magazine because my goal is to be inclusive of all fashion styles, while focusing on the simplicity of how to put an outfit together. Within my magazine, I plan to display how trends tend to circulate and change over time, and how individuals within the fashion industry have exemplified this. My main article will be centered around the subject this is displayed on the title page, while including a memoir or interview of their input on the subject. I have also included full page photography within the article itself to capture the attention of the audience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
Due to the current predicament, I was not able to reshoot with my model for new photos. However, I would have loved to have a sho...
-
FairFashion Magazine is a relatively new publication. They have founded their magazine around a cause for sustainability within the fashion ...
-
The Frontlash Magazine is a independent magazine with several contributors and articles, where the central topic is based in progressive fem...

No comments:
Post a Comment