Due to the main theme of my magazine involving fashion, I want to investigate locations that will elevate the outfit itself, with complementary colors or shades in the background. The outfits I will be putting together will resemble a more clean, put-together style, with simplistic touches. This includes dainty jewelry, a statement buckle belt, or a pair of shoes that are not seen often.
With these thoughts in mind, I will be directing a more serious photoshoot, with the clothing being the main focus rather than the face. This creates a more modernist look of the photos themselves.
By reaching this conclusion, I believe Siesta Key Village and St Armands Circle would capture the chic atmosphere that I plan to accomplish.
Siesta Key Village:
same or similar outfit to the one pictured in the st.armands circle photoshoot


These photos ended up being my favorite because of the poses used and the coloring in the background.
St. Armands Circle:
one outfit per photoshoot to grab a unique and eye-catching style for the final draft.


I favored these photos the most from this location because of how the bell-bottoms elongate the models legs, therefore exhibiting a more power-focused persona.
Siesta Key Village:
same or similar outfit to the one pictured in the st.armands circle photoshoot
These photos ended up being my favorite because of the poses used and the coloring in the background.
St. Armands Circle:
one outfit per photoshoot to grab a unique and eye-catching style for the final draft.
I favored these photos the most from this location because of how the bell-bottoms elongate the models legs, therefore exhibiting a more power-focused persona.
No comments:
Post a Comment