Scheduling Photo Shoots:
December 10th:
I will be going to St Armand's Circle while using a few friends as models.
December 12th:
I will be going to Downtown Mainstreet and going with a friend from the previous shoot to model.
December 17th:
I will be going to the Village on Siesta Key with the same friend from the December 12th photoshoot as a model.
My scheduling process involves being able to find a consensus on what time works best for my model, and if it does not work for her, we may have to reschedule accordingly. This proves to be a bit difficult with the number of locations that must be done.
From the photoshoots, these were my favorite photos:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
Due to the current predicament, I was not able to reshoot with my model for new photos. However, I would have loved to have a sho...
-
FairFashion Magazine is a relatively new publication. They have founded their magazine around a cause for sustainability within the fashion ...
-
The Frontlash Magazine is a independent magazine with several contributors and articles, where the central topic is based in progressive fem...










No comments:
Post a Comment