For my two-page article, I plan to interview the local business known as Fits and Fixtures. They are only a few months old in the making but I wanted to reach out and talk to the owner herself, Victoria Richard. This interview and the questions I plan to ask are vastly important because the cause she has centered her business around is the process of upcycling. Upcycling is a relatively newer movement where people take old pieces of clothing or furniture and make it into a piece that is new again, therefore reusing something old into something timeless.
I will be asking her the following questions:
1. What was your inspiration for your business?
2. How do you plan to grow bigger in the future with your following? How do you plan to keep that audience interested?
3. Explain the process of upcycling in your own words.
4. What is your personal environmental initiative?
The answers she provides to these questions will give the reader insight into the upcycling business, along with gathering inspiration of their own to act on being more sustainable in their fashion choices.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
Due to the current predicament, I was not able to reshoot with my model for new photos. However, I would have loved to have a sho...
-
FairFashion Magazine is a relatively new publication. They have founded their magazine around a cause for sustainability within the fashion ...
-
The Frontlash Magazine is a independent magazine with several contributors and articles, where the central topic is based in progressive fem...
No comments:
Post a Comment