Friday, December 20, 2019

Activity-Table of Contents Template

As shown in my table of contents template, I plan to list the following articles to give the reader a feel for what Environmentally Chic stands for, which is ultimately sustainable fashion. However, as to not scare off the reader, I want to implement more casual titles, such as "How wearing socks with heels will elevate your style in the winter months," while bouncing off that with a more serious title, such as "how fast fashion has changed the definition of fashion for the worst." By having the best of both worlds, I am creating a balance for the reader. This is essential in ensuring that my magazine is approachable, yet spreading awareness on an important cause. 
With this template, I'm not showing any photos. However, in the future, I may want to include a background photo with text overlayed on top. Along with this, the font I am utilizing is a more girly themed one, with more bubble lettering rather than rigid and serious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

Due to the current predicament, I was not able to reshoot with my model for new photos. However, I would have loved to have a sho...