Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Traditional Distribution Model-Magazine

According to Howard Wilmot, a certified expert in the development of newer businesses and start-ups, has recently gone into detail about the ways to distribute a magazine efficiently, to achieve the most customer feedback. He describes these traditional distribution models as starting small by utilizing mailing lists along with subscribing to a newsletter, which customers should be prompted with as soon as they click on the magazine website. He also mentions the use of packaging when delivering your magazine as a print copy, and incorporating your brand into your packaging. For example, I could utilize this with Environmentally Chic by using warm tones, such as greens and browns, within my packaging. Along with this, I could incorporate eco-friendly poly bags, which will enhance my environmentally-conscious initiative.
Wilmot then describes the importance of identifying key locations when distributing your magazine. For example, a luxury magazine which services higher class individuals should be marketed within car shows, five-star hotels, distinguished film festivals or fashion shows, etc. I could utilize this method by distributing my magazine at local coffee shops, bookstores, and farmers markets to attract the type of customers that are interested in benefiting society in a way that is artistic, such as using sustainable fashion to benefit the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

Due to the current predicament, I was not able to reshoot with my model for new photos. However, I would have loved to have a sho...