Thursday, March 5, 2020

1st Revision

 Rough Draft Submission 

3rd Quarter Revision 

My third quarter submission contrasts greatly from my submission from last semester. I decided to go for a more minimalistic design, and used a different program to accomplish my vision. I become acquainted with the program known as Indesign, and decided to craft my cover page with the tools provided and start from scratch, rather than using a pre-designed template in my last semester submission. I differentiated my color scheme as well, and decided to match it with the colors seen in the picture. While doing this, I decided that for my magazine, I wanted to color coordinate each issue to the colors seen in the cover picture. This would bring a more individualistic touch to each magazine that would be published, and give the audience a feel for what was inside. Along with this, I added my Instagram handle for my magazine, which I had mentioned in my marketing plan that I would be utilizing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

Due to the current predicament, I was not able to reshoot with my model for new photos. However, I would have loved to have a sho...