Friday, March 6, 2020

3rd Revision


Rough Draft Submission

Third Quarter Revision 

Within my rough draft submission, I chose a very subpar layout, with little design and creativity involved, while inputting my images in a messy and disorganized manner. Along with this, I ended my prior draft with a very awkward and unfit ending to the interview, which made it feel as though the project was unfinished. In my 3rd revision, regarding my two-page article, I chose to format a border, using the same color scheme from the title page and table of contents. I also used text boxes to format the text in a way that was pleasing to read, while tweaking the interview to include a conclusive yet bright ending, with a call to action to the audience to take part in the environmental initiative, and how anyone could make a change.
I made these alterations to the two-page article because I liked how it flowed with the rest of the magazine, and felt as though it displayed my images in a way that was what I intended, along with practicing and balancing color with pink, black, and maroon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

Due to the current predicament, I was not able to reshoot with my model for new photos. However, I would have loved to have a sho...