Friday, March 6, 2020

Third Quarter Submission




In my final 3rd quarter submission, my three revisions have been made in alteration of the rough draft submission from last semester.
The revisions seen in my title page were monumentally different than my prior submission, in the way that I made to target an audience that should take my cause seriously, and should catch the eye of the viewer to want to read more. I made this happen through the use of a larger image as my background, using the angle of the photo to make it feel as though it is towering over the text. The box lettering around the title of the magazine uses teal and maroon to tie in with the color seems in the image itself, which is what I plan to do with every issue that I publish. Along with this, I included our Instagram handle: environmentallychic_, which is an up and running account.
The revisions seen in my table of contents are also reflective of the large steps that I could took to maturing my magazine, by taking on a more minimalistic style, using slender fonts and lines to separate each number, which allows the audience to be able to read the text easier, and therefore use it for it’s purpose instead of causing confusion like the one seen in my last semester submission.
The revisions seen in my two-page article are tweaked greatly in comparison to my prior submission, while repurposing bits and pieces of the interview, and formulating into one that flows nicely, and does not include any awkward pauses. Along with this, I have included the color scheme seen in my title page and table of contents, therefore continuing the theme seamlessly. By adding new and old pictures into the article, and formatting them in a way that wraps around the text has been an art that I have recently began to utilize, which is why my last semester submission was lacking in that area. With this in mind, I have decided to become familiar with the programs known as Indesign and Microsoft Publisher, which have allowed my creativity to branch out incredibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

Due to the current predicament, I was not able to reshoot with my model for new photos. However, I would have loved to have a sho...