For example, for my photos, I used an iPhone XR to capture them, where I used the portrait tool to adjust my lighting by using the "natural light" feature. Along with this, I used the square paneling feature for a more crisp and structured design for my photos. As for editing on my photos, I used the apps VSCO and Storyluxe. Within the VSCO app, I used the filters AU5 while sharpening the photos to +2.6 for a more editorial finish. As for the Storyluxe App, I used the filter Ashbury to add more lighting to the photos where it was lost.
To continue, I used Adobe Indesign for the cover page of my magazine. This can be seen in my use of the rectangle frame tool, in which I expanded it to the entire length of the magazine cover to fit my photo in before I added anything else. After that, I used the rectangle frame tool again for a text box to fit my title in. I used the eyedropper tool to input the plum color first, then inputting a teal color for the text itself. In the bottom corner, I used the rectangle frame tool for the third time to promote my social media outlet.
For the table of contents and two-page article, I used Microsoft Publisher. The table of contents uses several individual rectangles to properly display the page numbers in a sleek manner. Within each text box, I inputted the line tool to separate the number from the content below. I used the California FB font to accomplish this. As for the two-page article, I started with a blank canvas, while utilizing the same burgundy color scheme seen in all four pieces of the magazine. I outlined white framing for the text using the shape tool and left open spaces to input my photos using the insert pictures tool. I outlined the two-page article with an argyle pattern all the way around, using a similar burgundy color scheme, with some soft pinks to complement the red.
No comments:
Post a Comment