As one of the oldest and well-known magazines, Vogue has been known to adapt to the times, and distribute to their vast audience in the most effective way possible. From primarily using paper distribution of their magazines, they have shifted to using digital distribution in several different ways. Through the development of the Vogue website, they have began using several social media outlets to catch the attention of their audience for a wider span of time. For example, they use a newsletter which is directly prompted to the consumer once they click on the website, along with links to their Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube, and Twitter. A newer introduction to their digital distribution is the Vogue App, which includes several features.
The heading, "The only fashion app you will ever need," is incredibly important to Vogue's competitors, by being one step ahead in the game. I can utilize this digital distribution method by creating social media outlets, such as Facebook and Twitter, and developing a audience for my magazine. Once I have a steady following, I could invest in a similar app to the Vogue App.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
Due to the current predicament, I was not able to reshoot with my model for new photos. However, I would have loved to have a sho...
-
FairFashion Magazine is a relatively new publication. They have founded their magazine around a cause for sustainability within the fashion ...
-
The Frontlash Magazine is a independent magazine with several contributors and articles, where the central topic is based in progressive fem...
No comments:
Post a Comment